Thursday, February 21, 2008

EQ + IQ = An Individual

Is it funny how people are in general?

(Ya!..coming from a person who can also be classified as people) Emotions and our thoughts actually are the things that makes us so human and sometimes even worst than the wildest beast.

And yet we have existed for years on this Earth. What a blessing... Those 2 factors are what gives us strength through the darkest hours and they will also be our downfall in the brightest day.

We are in constant effort of trying to decipher others through their emotions and thoughts plus actions (of course... a manifestion of the 2 factors)

But we are never right in this guessing game. It leads to miscommunication and whole lot of trouble in our relations with others. Its always through our daily encounter with the person(s) that we are able to roughly gauge their emotion and thoughts (unless they tell us..duh)

Well, one thing for certain, I am for one will always be learning through my mistakes and I can restassure that I will not stop making those mistakes as everyday brings with it a new set of puzzle to be deciphered.

I just hope that people around will continue to be tolerant and forgive me for all my mistakes that I have done, doing and will be doing..

Its a life's journey that we al have to take until we reach our ends...

Have a cheerful day ahead

2 comments:

Fitri said...

I like this part ....

"I just hope that people around will continue to be tolerant and forgive me for all my mistakes that I have done, doing and will be doing.."

:-) ... so humble .. and yeah .. everyone shoudl realise this .. :-)

Caieja said...

emotions are not directly proportional to reactions. That's why we always miscommunicate.

The equation become more complex in dealing with ladies. from 1 straight equation y=mx+c, it can turn to be y= a2+b3+xe9... (aiyark.. lupe that there is no equation function in comment box, hihi).

sometimes, we love to hide the feeling, hoping things will turn better, without knowing we turn it worst.

if only we can read other ppls mind...